This recipe is a family favorite! They are light, flaky and creamy, AND reduced fat! When ever I make these, they never last more than a day. Be warned: they are addictive! One tip: Rolls spread easier when chilled well. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- 2Spread one tube of crescent on pan.
- 3Mix together all ingredients, except for cinnamon and 1/4 cup Splenda.
- 4Spread mixture on layer of crescent roll.
- 5Put next tube of tube of crescent on mixture layer.
- 6Brush with egg white.
- 7Sprinkle 1/4 cup Splenda and a sprinkle of cinnamon on egg white.
- 8Bake 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Let cool, refrigerate then cuts into squares!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Fat Cheesecake Crescent Bars
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g