Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a family favorite! They are light, flaky and creamy, AND reduced fat! When ever I make these, they never last more than a day. Be warned: they are addictive! One tip: Rolls spread easier when chilled well. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! 8)
- 2 (8 ounce) cansreduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1⁄4 cup sugar
- cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Spread one tube of crescent on pan.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for cinnamon and 1/4 cup Splenda.
- Spread mixture on layer of crescent roll.
- Put next tube of tube of crescent on mixture layer.
- Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Splenda and a sprinkle of cinnamon on egg white.
- Bake 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool, refrigerate then cuts into squares!
These were outrageously good. Make sure you cool them off before slicing. I got impatient, and cut into them while still warm - a little gooey, but still great!