Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from bettycrocker.com.
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix (tm)
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- butter-flavored cooking spray (optional)
- In small bowl, stir baking mix, milk, cheese, and garlic powder to make a soft dough.
- Drop dough by 5 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450* for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, spray warm biscuits with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray before removing from cookie sheet.
Delightfully delicious! Haven't tried Bisquick for years, but was glad to purchase a box of the Heart Smart product to try this recipe. Added shredded mexican cheese for extra "bite". Wow! You won't be dissapointed!
These are great! So simple and flavorful, I'll be making these often. Thanks so much, jane!
I will never eat any other biscuit! My daughter and I are on Weight Watchers and she is a bread and cheese fanatic. When I saw this I was skeptical to try as I am not a Bisquick fan. Wow, was I ever suprised!! I made the recipe as written. Sprayed them with fat free butter spread and you can not eat just one. I will be making these again tonight as she wants a batch to take to work as just a sampling made them a big hit. On Weight Watchers 2 of these are 1/2 point. Can't do any better than that. Thanks for sharing this beauty!