Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
great for not gaining weight over the holidays.
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a serving bowl, combine the apple, celery and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, splenda and lemon juice.
- Pour over apple mixture and toss gently to combine.
yummy and easy! we used olive oil mayo and freshed squeezed lemon juice and palm sugar for the dressing and added some raisins and walnuts on the top to look pretty. had it with Canadian thanksgiving dinner last night, this salad was more popular than the stuffing!