1 hr 5 mins
Lucky Chef's Note:
I usually make the full fat version but we as a family are trying to watch what we eat. So I took my usual version and made some changes. It turned out pretty well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split squash and zucchini length wise then cut in to 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Chop onion medium dice.
- 3Put all three items in pan cover with water and cook till fork tender.
- 4Drain all vegetables put casserole dish.
- 5Crush crackers into crumbs and add to vegetables.
- 6Mix all other ingredients into the casserole dish with the vegetables.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Sprinkle 2 extra crackers crumbled on top.
- 9Cover and bake at 325 for 35 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- 11Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Calorie Summer Squash and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Ritz crackers