1 hr 5 mins
Lucky Chef's Note:
I usually make the full fat version but we as a family are trying to watch what we eat. So I took my usual version and made some changes. It turned out pretty well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split squash and zucchini length wise then cut in to 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Chop onion medium dice.
- 3Put all three items in pan cover with water and cook till fork tender.
- 4Drain all vegetables put casserole dish.
- 5Crush crackers into crumbs and add to vegetables.
- 6Mix all other ingredients into the casserole dish with the vegetables.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Sprinkle 2 extra crackers crumbled on top.
- 9Cover and bake at 325 for 35 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- 11Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Calorie Summer Squash and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Ritz crackers