I've changed an impossible cheesecake recipe to reduce the calories and fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- 3Place milk, 2 tsp vanilla, eggs, 1 cup sugar, and Bisquick in blender container.
- 4Cover and blend on high 15 seconds.
- 5Add cream cheese.
- 6Cover and blend on high 2 minutes.
- 7Pour into pie plate.
- 8Bake 40-45 minutes, or until center is firm.
- 9Combine sour cream, 2 tsp vanilla, and 2 tbs sugar.
- 10Spread over cheesecake that has cooled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Calorie Impossible Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix