Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Yummy simple chicken tacos.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup garlic salsa
- 4 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 4 small flour tortillas
- Cut up the chicken into small strips and sauté in a nonstick pan with taco seasoning and a sprinkle of water. Cooke until done.
- Warm up tortillas and refried beans in the microwave.
- Divide the chicken, cheese, diced tomato, refried beans, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream into the four flour tortillas.
- Serve and enjoy.