Reduced Cal Splenda Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9x5 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine vinegar/lemon juice with fat free milk (subtract one teaspoon of milk before you add them together) and let it stand for about 5 minutes.
- Blend the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add oil, milk mixture, and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients. Stir until just mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45-55 minutes or until rich brown and the center is set.