Recipe by food
This is a spelt bread recipe for a 2lb bread maker. It is a modified recipe that seeks to reduce the number of potential allergens. Contains spelt & coconut, but could be adjusted to use soymilk, etc.
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 4 cups spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients into bread machine in the order recommended by the machine's manual (coconut milk replaces the standard recipe's water).
- Start Basic cycle, Light crust.
- Add seeds (or other additions) during the appropriate point in your machine's cycle (see manual for details).