1/1 Photo of Redstone Restaurant Famous Cornbread With Maple Butter
This recipe is the original recipe from the great Redstone restaurant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are well known for their delicious cornbread and Maple Butter. Absolutely the best cornbread you'll ever taste!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml cornmeal
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 22.18 ml baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 198.44 g creamed corn (1/2 can)
- 56.69 g diced green chilies, drained well (1/2 can)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix together all ingredients in the order given.
- 3Pour into greased 8" or 9" iron skillet.
- 4Bake 35 minutes. Insert toothpick- if it comes out clean the corn bread is done. If not, continue baking & check every 5 minutes with a toothpick.
- 5Serve warm with Maple Butter.
- 6MAPLE BUTTER:.
- 7Allow butter to soften to room temperature.
- 8In mixer, (use a paddle attachment if available) whip butter & Salt until creamy.
- 9Slowly drizzle syrup into mixture until well blended.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redstone Restaurant Famous Cornbread With Maple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.8
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.7 g
- Saturated Fat 38.6 g
- Cholesterol 251.8 mg
- Sodium 1171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g