Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful low fat, low sugar dressing. Great for salads and as a dip. Also words well for basting grilled chicken. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard (I use Heinz)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried savory or 1⁄8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash celery salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
This was rather good! I was impressed, to say the least, after scoffing such a dressing. Nice and light, taste as it should with a gentle "ding". I didn't have dried thyme or savory/sage on hand, so I scrapped all the thyme, sage, pepper, celery salt, and used an equal amount of greek seasoning. Also, I used LIGHT (20cal/TBS) serving, instead of fatfree (10cal/TBS) Mayonnaise, and that (I believe) added just enough of fat-smoothness to make it just right.