Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've taken Jazmina's GREAT recipe and simplified it, making it taste just as good :-)
- 20 ounces cooked pasta
- 2 large peeled diced eggplants, plus
- 1 medium peeled diced eggplant
- 3 large chopped onions
- 2 (28 ounce) canswhole canned tomatoes with juice, hand mashed
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 5 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta.
- Fry onions and garlic, add all other ingredients, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Taste to be sure eggplant is cooked.
- Mix in cooked pasta.