These pretzels are sinfully delicious! They remind me of the Snyder's Honey Mustard. I like to make them around the holidays and they make great homemade gifts...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush pretzels until they are broken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Combine all ingredients except pretzels, then add pretzels to coat.
- 3Pour combination into a 9X13 inch metal pan.
- 4Bake at 200-225 F for 20 minutes.
- 5Stir then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redneck Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 620.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix