Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These pretzels are sinfully delicious! They remind me of the Snyder's Honey Mustard. I like to make them around the holidays and they make great homemade gifts...
- 16 ounces large hard pretzels
- 1 cup orville redenbacher buttery flavor popping topping oil
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix (NOT party dip and NOT low fat)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crush pretzels until they are broken into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except pretzels, then add pretzels to coat.
- Pour combination into a 9X13 inch metal pan.
- Bake at 200-225 F for 20 minutes.
- Stir then bake for an additional 10 minutes.