Recipe by Shon Marie
This is such an easy recipe and this is the only way my family will eat it.
Top Review by Mrs. Howard
We really enjoyed this soup. The flavor was great, and it was very hearty. I would, however, recommend cutting the liquids in the recipe in half or doubling the potatoes. The first time we tried the recipe, it was way too thin. The second time we cut the liquids in half and it was perfect.
- 1 gallon milk
- 3 lbs potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 2 (32 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (32 ounce) can chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper