Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
quick and easy and the hit of the party!
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (I like Kraft Zesty Italian)
- Drain all canned ingredients.
- Mix vegetables together in bowl.
- Coat with the Italian dressing.
- You may not need the entire bottle.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.
A friend of mine made this for a BBQ with the addition of avocado. Very good and addicting.