1/1 Photo of Redneck Casserole
Easy to make and the kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 6 -8 hot dogs
- 4 cups tater tots
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Set your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Dump can of baked beans (we use Bush's vegetarian) into a casserole dish. (We use a medium sized glass bowlish looking thing).
- 3Set the dish aside.
- 4Cut up hotdogs into bite sized pieces; add to casserole dish, and mix until dogs are well coated with baked bean sauce.
- 5Cover the bean and dog mixture with tater tots. We usually use a couple handfuls; use as many as you'd like. Just make sure to cover the mixture completely.
- 6Place the casserole dish in the oven for 1/2 an hour or until tater tots are golden brown.
- 7When Redneck Casserole is all done, turn off the oven and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- 8Redneck Casserole is completely done when cheese is melted and you just can't take it anymore; dig in!
- 9(You can mix pretty much anything with this dish; sour cream, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, etc.).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redneck Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 812.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: