A de-LIGHT ful asian oriented one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) redfish fillets, skin on
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large shallot, sliced to 1/4 inch rings
- 1 carrot, sliced to 1/4 inch rings
- 1 stalk celery, sliced to 1 inch lengths
- 1/4 cup dried mushroom, mix
- 1/4 cup sweet red wine
- 1 banana leaf, for wrapping cut to fit steamer basket, and to wrap filets
- 7 ounces of 5 minute instant lemon spinach flavored couscous
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, halved
- 1Place the dried mushrooms in a bowl and cover with the red wine to re-hydrate for 20 minutes.
- 2Lightly dust the fish filets with the paprika and drizzle on the soy sauce and honey. Spread to coat evenly with your fingers. Reserve at room temperature.
- 3Partially fill a wok with water and place one section of a steamer basket in the wok. Line the basket with a single whole (no tears) banana leaf section. Bring the water to a boil and add the vegetables and mushrooms. Steam for 10 minutes.
- 4In the meantime, wrap each of the filets in separate banana leaf sections and place in a second steamer baskets level. After ten minutes, add the filet level to the stack and steam for an additional 15 minutes. With 7 minutes to go, bring the oil and water to boil, add the couscous, stir, cover, and remove from the heat.
- 5Fluff the couscous with a fork and plate to one side Lay the opened banana leaf and filet on another side, and finish with the vegetables on a third side. Squeeze the lime on the fish and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Redfish Wrapped
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 341.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant lemon spinach flavored couscous