Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Do not scale the fish. The scales become the baking, (grilling?) dish. The amount of basting sauce is enough for a whole fish. Prep time includes marinating time. BTW, it is spelled redfish, but Zaar did not recognize it that way. Also, I had to guess at the size.
- 2 -3 lbs whole red fish
- 1⁄2-1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Slice whole redfish in half, length-wise.
- Do not scale.
- Lightly salt fish and coat with lime juice.
- Melt butter.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Baste fish well with butter mixture.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Place fish on BBQ grill, scales down and cook.
- Continue to baste until done.
Great recipe. Doesn't overpower the Redfish.