Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A husband favorite.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopelipton herb with garlic soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the oils, vinegar, shallot, mustard, soup mix, and pepper together.
- The dressing will keep covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Remove the dressing from the refrigerator 1 hour before using to allow the oil to liquefy.