Recipe by Kozmic Blues
This simple marinade for steak came from a cookbook entitled Simple Low Fat Cooking. Seeing that I had all the ingredients on hand one night, I thought I'd give it a try. It is best to let the steak marinade for at least 30 minutes to infuse all of the flavors.
- 4 boneless sirloin steaks
Red Wine Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade, place wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and black pepper to taste in a shallow dish and whisk to combine.
- Add steaks to marinade and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook steaks on a hot grill or in the broiler for 3-5 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking.