8 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in a slow cooker; mix until smooth.
- 2Add in the ribs, submerging them in the sauce (if you have a round cooker, stack the ribs).
- 3Distribute the onions over the ribs.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until tender and the meat starts to separate from the bone.
- 5Transfer the ribs to a platter and set aside.
- 6Let the sauce cool a little, then spoon the liquid fat off the surface and discard.
- 7Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Short Ribs of Beef
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1906.8
- Calories from Fat 1480
- Total Fat 164.5 g
- Saturated Fat 71.5 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 1428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 68.2 g