Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Make and share this Red Wine Short Ribs of Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a slow cooker; mix until smooth.
- Add in the ribs, submerging them in the sauce (if you have a round cooker, stack the ribs).
- Distribute the onions over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until tender and the meat starts to separate from the bone.
- Transfer the ribs to a platter and set aside.
- Let the sauce cool a little, then spoon the liquid fat off the surface and discard.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately.
These were tasty and very tender. Very easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.