Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the original Eating Well magazine. This recipe is from 1990. I wanted to post it here so I don't lose it. This recipe uses several ingredients that come from other recipes I have posted separately.
- 1 cup eating well's rich fish stock
- 3 tablespoons red wine, reduction
- 2 tablespoons eating well's fresh tomato puree
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons eating well's sweet garlic paste
- 1 pinch dried tarragon
- salt and pepper
- Bring stock to a boil in a non-aluminum saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until stock is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over salmon or other fish as desired.