- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle dry red wine (or non-alcoholic)
Directions See How It's Made
- Strain the juices into a half-gallon glass pitcher. Stir in the sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Stir the wine into the juice mixture. Add ice if desired.
- Garnish with lemon and orange slices if desired.
- It's optional but makes a beautiful presentation and adds more flavor as the citrus slices sit in the drink mixture.
- Makes 4 cups.
- Recipe courtesy of http://www.cookingnook.com.