1/3 Photos of Red Wine Ribeyes
This savory marinade compliments one of the most delicious cuts of beef. The flavor is a little sweet, a little zesty, with just the right amount of vino! It will have you singing, "Red, red wine...stay close to me."
My Private Note
cups ma ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribeyes in a freezer bag or large bowl.
- 2Wisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Pour half of the marinade over the steaks. Cover and reserve the other half.
- 4Marinate steaks in the refrigerator for at least one hour and up to overnight. The longer the steaks marinate, the more they will take on the purple color of the wine.
- 5Grill steak to desired doneness, about 7 minutes on each side for medium.
- 6Brush steaks with reserved marinade while grilling.
- 7Pour any remaining marinade over steaks before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Ribeyes
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.8
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 259.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce