This savory marinade compliments one of the most delicious cuts of beef. The flavor is a little sweet, a little zesty, with just the right amount of vino! It will have you singing, "Red, red wine...stay close to me."
- Place ribeyes in a freezer bag or large bowl.
- Wisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour half of the marinade over the steaks. Cover and reserve the other half.
- Marinate steaks in the refrigerator for at least one hour and up to overnight. The longer the steaks marinate, the more they will take on the purple color of the wine.
- Grill steak to desired doneness, about 7 minutes on each side for medium.
- Brush steaks with reserved marinade while grilling.
- Pour any remaining marinade over steaks before serving.