Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The perfect dessert after the perfect meal. Could be enjoy with a glass of red wine. A nice way to end up your hectic day. Recommended for those romantic nights by the fireplace. Deliciossso!!!
- In large pot heat up the wine, add water, sugar, ginger, orange juice and orange peel let it come to boil.
- Simmer and add pears.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes or until pears absorb the juice.
- Turn off and let it cool.
- Remove pears, cut lenghtwise like a fan.
- In bowl add 1 tablespoon of red wine, 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream, place a pear and drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Decorate with orange peel and mint.