Recipe by Ms. Ayon's dishes
The perfect dessert after the perfect meal. Could be enjoy with a glass of red wine. A nice way to end up your hectic day. Recommended for those romantic nights by the fireplace. Deliciossso!!!
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup shredded orange peel
- 1 tablespoon ginger, shredded
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 4 pears, peeled
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 4 mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot heat up the wine, add water, sugar, ginger, orange juice and orange peel let it come to boil.
- Simmer and add pears.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes or until pears absorb the juice.
- Turn off and let it cool.
- Remove pears, cut lenghtwise like a fan.
- In bowl add 1 tablespoon of red wine, 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream, place a pear and drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Decorate with orange peel and mint.