Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice "hearty" marinade for you red meat lovers out there.
- 3 tablespoons red wine (dry) or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or a nice grainy mustard)
- 2 bay leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl and mix. Add the meat of your choice (1 lb boneless or 2 lb bone-in) and mix. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours ( only 30 minutes if you choose to use any type of seafood!).
This was so good! I used the red wine, and Dijon, and marinated a nice big T-Bone steak for hubby! The piece I tasted was amazing, and he was impressed also! Great marinade, and I'm filing it away for future use! [Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap]