1/5 Photos of Red Wine Mushrooms the Easy Way!!
This is so quick and easy and a fantastic way to use up any (unusual in my house!) left over wine. Delish on toast or as a side dish - feel free to use white wine instead or sherry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1allow butter to melt into the olive oil in a frying pan.
- 2meanwhile slice the mushrooms to whatever thickness is your preference.
- 3add mushrooms to pan and toss well in the oil and butter mix.
- 4add garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- 5add wine and stir well, allow to cook for 4-5 mins until mushrooms have taken up all the wine and are glazed with the oil and butter mix.
- 6(also nice if you add a few halved cherry tomatoes with the garlic).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Mushrooms the Easy Way!!
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g