- 1 lb small mushroom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules or 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- allow butter to melt into the olive oil in a frying pan.
- meanwhile slice the mushrooms to whatever thickness is your preference.
- add mushrooms to pan and toss well in the oil and butter mix.
- add garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- add wine and stir well, allow to cook for 4-5 mins until mushrooms have taken up all the wine and are glazed with the oil and butter mix.
- (also nice if you add a few halved cherry tomatoes with the garlic).