Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recommended marinade from the Missouri Beef Council. It makes about ½ cup of marinade, perfect for 1-2 pounds of beef. If looking to add flavor only, marinate for 15 minutes to 2 hours. If tenderizing, marinate for at least 6 hours. Never marinate at room temperature or longer than 24 hours.
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until well blended.
we marinated NY strip steaks. they were awsome. the flavor was great not over powering. can't wait to try it with chicken. thanks for the post this is a keeper.