Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Basic gravy for roast meats of all kinds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin excess fat off pan juices.
- 2Place dish on stovetop and heat on medium. Add red wine scraping down pan, add marmelade. Cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Gradually blend in stock.
- 4Return to heat, cook stirring constantly until gravy boils and thickens simmer for 3 minutes then season.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 530.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: