Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is ideal for beef, lamb, chicken or pork, to serve 4 to 6. Pour marinade over meat. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight, if time permits.
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- Combine wine, oil, garlic and thyme in a 1-cup capacity sterilised jar.
- Secure top. Shake well to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days before using.
Made for Aus/NZ - Make My Recipe Edition 5. This was so easy and it tasted wonderful on flank steak. I will definitely be adding this to my list of marinades. Thanks for posting this Sonya!