Recipe by Christineyy!
A chicken salad that came to be using leftovers from Romaine Salad With Feta, Oranges, Bacon. I'm not a big fan of mayo based salads so I love recipes that use different bases. This is a perfect use for leftover chicken or even turkey. I like to use feta cheese that has some sort of additional flavor to it. A favorite is basil and sundried tomato feta cheese. Serve this over romaine lettuce with fresh tomato slices for a filling lunch or dinner.
- 6 ounces chicken, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grapes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- salt and pepper, to taste