Yes, another roast recipe, but SO VERY GOOD!!! TRY IT!
Make and share this Red Wine Crock Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Place roast in crock pot and season with pepper.
- Mix rest of ingredients together and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Remove roast to rest on platter.
- Turn crock pot to high.
- Whisk cornstarch into juices to thicken.
- This makes a wonderfully tasty au jus, or over mashed potatoes.
- You can easily make additions to this: garlic, pearl onions, mushrooms etc.