Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like using this marinade for "fancy" Cornish Hens, butterflied and cooked on the grill!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander seed
- Place ingredients into a jar, close lid tightly, shake well.
- Marinte chicken or cornish hens 2-4 hours, grill.
- You can use this marinade for roasting or broiling, too.
This recipe was phenomenal. I made it a second time with a tbsp of Mild Seafood Sauce just to add a little more bite. Amazing.
Well, this has got to be one great find!!! I already had pork fingers laid out for dinner, so when I saw this I decided to use it on the pork fingers instead of chicken. It works great!!! Thanks for the great recipe.
My daughter made this tonight. I am not going to rate, because she didn't follow directions completely. However, this marinade made the chicken turn a really unappealing purple color.