Recipe by girlboneplayer
This yummy chicken is made with fat free butter, chicken breasts, garlic powder, chicken seasoning, and red wine vinaigrette. Most people think it is a satisfying meal, so try it today.
- 4 chicken breasts
- butter-flavored non-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup powdered poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray iron skillet with fat free spray butter until fully covered. cover skillet with lid.
- Get 1 large mixing bowl and pour 1/4 cup garlic powder, 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette, & 1/4 cup chicken powder seasoning into it.
- Wash off the chicken with cool water in drainer. When rinsed off, put chicken in the bowl with the ingredients. Let chicken sit in bowl marinating for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, put chicken in large skillet and fry on medium until chicken is no longer pink inside -- =] put in dish and serve.