- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup red wine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook garlic in oil until tender.
- Place chicken in the skillet, and cook about 10 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Drain oil from skillet. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and 1 cup brown sugar. Pour red wine around chicken.
- Cover, and simmer about 15 to 20 minutes; lightly baste chicken with wine sauce while cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.