Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a lot of very delicious Bolognese!
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 354.88 ml carrots, grated
- 1 red onion, large, diced
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.16 ml oregano
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 6-8 minced garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 473.18 ml red wine
- 44.37-59.16 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (1587.57 g) can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- Add carrots, onions and olive oil to a large pot, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef to mixture and let it cook fully.
- Add all other ingredients. Let it heat through and simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your choice of pasta and some Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
The taste is so good. I let it simmer longer. I used maybe 4 tablespoons of olive oil. I didn't want to use 1/2 cup. Thanks amela :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game