- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 36 small strawberries or 36 small maraschino cherries, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Add in vanilla and mix well. Gradually stir in flour.
- Shape dough into 1/2 TB sized balls. Use thumb to make an indentation in the center of each cookie. Place berry or cherry half into the indentation.
- Bake cookies for 12-18 minutes at 350°. Do not overbake and brown.