Recipe by PamperedChefAngie
Hubby is in the ARMY, so I like to find cute "theme" recipes to make for him.
Top Review by Parris Original
This is a moist fancy cookie that I found to be easy to make. My friend is getting married on July 3rd, her theme is (Rustic) Patriotic. Her reception is in a museum barn. I thought these would be a beautiful addition to the Famous Pittsburgh Cookie Table. So far my family loved them. I also tried sprinkling them with granulated sugar & powered sugar. They are so pretty I took pictures. Thanks for a great fancy cookie!
- 1 cup butter, sweet,softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 36 small blueberries
- 36 small strawberries, ripe,hulled halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter with the cream cheese until well blended.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then stir in the flour until well mixed.
- Using a 1/2 tablespoon measure, shape the mixture into small balls and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make a small dent in the top of each cookie and carefully place a blueberry and a strawberry half, cut side down, in each indentation.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 18 mins or until very lightly browned.
- Cool on racks.