Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from a friend. It was wonderful. The whole family loved it. You can substitute sugar-free pudding mix or fat free toppings or add/delete fruits.
- 1 pie shell (according to directions)
- 1 quart strawberry (divided)
- 4 ounces baking white chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (rinsed or drained)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Prepare pie shell according to directions& cool.
- Rinse strawberries and carefully pat dry.
- Select 8 "good" strawberries for garnish.
- Slice each in half and set aside.
- Slice the rest of the strawberries for mixture.
- Melt white chocolate squares in microwave until smooth.
- Dip strawberry halves in white chocolate and refrigerate until set.
- Scrape the rest of the white chocolate over the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- Spread it evenly to coat the entire bottom and sides.
- Next layer the sliced strawberries.
- Whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- Add pudding mix and beat until it begins to thicken.
- Spread mixture evenly over strawberries.
- Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling.
- Spoon whipped cream on top of blueberries creating a border, feel free to make this fancy.
- Place dipped strawberries on top of whipped cream border.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut, slice and serve.