Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You'll love the fresh berries served in this patriotic way.
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups strawberries, bulled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unpacked brown sugar or 2 tablespoons splenda mix sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon of splenda; set aside. In another small bowl, toss strawberries with remaining tablespoon of splenda; set aside.
- In a third small bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, Splenda/Brown Sugar Mix and butter. Spread mixture in a single layer on a sheet pan; bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Spread blueberries and Strawberries in an 8x8 glass dish, alternating to create strips. Sprinkle with oat topping, decorate with whipped topping and serve.