Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A summer holiday dump cake that is easy to make, delicious to eat, & there is only one pan to clean!
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla but any white cake will work)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- whipped topping
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- In a 9x12 pan layer or "dump" ingredients in order listed: Strawberry Pie Filling, Blueberries, Cake Mix, Melted Butter.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until top is a light golden brown.
- Serve warm.