1 hr 30 mins
I love pesto and sundried tomatoes...this is another winery recipe.
My Private Note
pan of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour hot water over tomatoes and let sit until soft (about 10 minutes).
- 2Cook pasta according to package,drain in colander.
- 3Drain tomatoes,reserving liquid.
- 4Puree tomatoes in blender until smooth,using reserved liquid if needed.
- 5Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan.
- 6Add onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes) Add flour and stir.
- 7Cook until flour starts to stick to pan (about 2 minutes) Add milk and stir until smooth.
- 8Cook until mixture is thickened (3 to 5 minutes) Add sundried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- 9Combine pesto and ricotta cheese in small bowl.
- 10Cover bottom of 9X13 baking dish with olive oil.
- 11Arrange noodles over oil,covering bottom of pan completely.
- 12Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodle layer,top with 1 cup mozzeralla.
- 13Arrange second layer of noodles over cheese.
- 14Top with half of the sun-dried tomato sauce and 1 cup mozzarella.
- 15Repeat both layers,ending with mozzerella cheese.
- 16Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes,until hot throughout.
- 17Serve with Sauvignon Blanc wine.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red,White and Green Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.3
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.5 mg
- Sodium 1118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 35.6 g