Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love pesto and sundried tomatoes...this is another winery recipe.
Make and share this Red,White and Green Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Pour hot water over tomatoes and let sit until soft (about 10 minutes).
- Cook pasta according to package,drain in colander.
- Drain tomatoes,reserving liquid.
- Puree tomatoes in blender until smooth,using reserved liquid if needed.
- Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes) Add flour and stir.
- Cook until flour starts to stick to pan (about 2 minutes) Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Cook until mixture is thickened (3 to 5 minutes) Add sundried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Combine pesto and ricotta cheese in small bowl.
- Cover bottom of 9X13 baking dish with olive oil.
- Arrange noodles over oil,covering bottom of pan completely.
- Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodle layer,top with 1 cup mozzeralla.
- Arrange second layer of noodles over cheese.
- Top with half of the sun-dried tomato sauce and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat both layers,ending with mozzerella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes,until hot throughout.
- Serve with Sauvignon Blanc wine.