Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I adapt this recipe from Vegetarian Times Magazine. It is a great recipe for weeknight dinners because it comes together quickly.
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jarfire roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread pesto over each halve of French bread. Top with pepper slices and then with shredded cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each pizza into thirds and serve immediately.