Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from a box of Pillsbury Cheesecake Swirl Brownie Mix. This is so easy (most Brownies-in-a-box are, don't you think?) and OH...SO...SCRUMPTIOUS! There is just something about the cherry pie filling that turns an otherwise basic brownie recipe into a really special treat. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) boxpillsbury cheesecake swirl brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 5 tablespoons water
- Spray bottom of 8x8 inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon in pie filling.
- In small bowl, mix cheesecake packet as directed on box.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cherries; gently spread to cover.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix as directed on box.
- Drop by spoonfuls on cheesecake layer; spread to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes; cool completely; store loosely covered in refrigerator.