1 hr 10 mins
Suzanna Marie's Note:
I got this from a box of Pillsbury Cheesecake Swirl Brownie Mix. This is so easy (most Brownies-in-a-box are, don't you think?) and OH...SO...SCRUMPTIOUS! There is just something about the cherry pie filling that turns an otherwise basic brownie recipe into a really special treat. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bottom of 8x8 inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2Spoon in pie filling.
- 3In small bowl, mix cheesecake packet as directed on box.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls onto cherries; gently spread to cover.
- 5In large bowl, combine brownie mix as directed on box.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls on cheesecake layer; spread to cover.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes; cool completely; store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White, and Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake swirl brownie mix