Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of US Highbush Blueberry Council.
- 3⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 10 3⁄4 ounces frozen pound cake
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- Raspberry Orange Sauce:.
- In a small bowl, mix together raspberry jam and 6 tablespoons orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Slice frozen pound cake lengthwise in three layers; arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet with top layer cut side up. Pierce layers with fork tines. Spread each with 2 tablespoons Raspberry Orange Sauce; let stand 10-15 minutes so that the cake absorbs the sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar and orange juice until well blended.
- To assemble cake:.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread evenly with a third of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange a third of the blueberries evenly over cream cheese. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon Raspberry Orange Sauce over blueberries. Repeat with center slice of cake. Place top layer cut side down; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Decorate cake to resemble an American flag using remaining blueberries and the strawberries. Serve with remaining Raspberry Orange Sauce.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.