Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from Light and Tasty. I did notice that someone has posted an alternate recipe but I can't believe that this one can be beat!! Enjoy! Cook time is chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry Jell-O gelatin (the powder)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 9 inches pie crusts, baked
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine sugar, cornstarch, and water.
- Cook and stir until thick and clear.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Stir blueberries and lemon juice into one half and spread into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Chill until set.
- Gently fold raspberries into remaining gelatin mixture and set aside at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over blueberry layer and chill until set.
- Carefully spread raspberry mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.