I found this recipe on the internet and am planning to make it for the 4th of July! Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 ounces frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced banana
- Mix together milk and pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 1-2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir the thawed whipped topping into the milk/pudding mixture.
- In large glass bowl, layer 1/2 of the cake cubes, 1/2 of the fruit and 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture. Chill at least 2 hours.