Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cool, delicious strawberries and blueberries make a great summer parfait. Especially festive for the 4th of July weekend.
- Set out 6 parfait glasses.
- Divide the strawberry yogurt among them, keep sides of glasses as clean as possible.
- Then divide 2 cups of the vanilla yogurt between the glasses by spooning the yogurt on top of the strawberry layer.
- Combine blueberries, 2 cups of vanilla yogurt and spring water in a blender, food processor or immersion blender and puree all ingredients very smooth.
- Using a clean soup spoon divide the blueberry smoothie over the red and white layers by pouring it slowly into the parfait glasses over the back of the spoon.
- Serve with straws and spoons.