Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was in Cooking Light magazine a while back. I just love potato salad with dill.
Make and share this Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 473.18 ml small red potatoes, quartered
- 473.18 ml small blue potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 59.14 ml finely chopped red onion
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh dill
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 6.16 ml salt
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place fingerling and red potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Place blue potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, cool slightly.
- Add blue potatoes, onion, parsley, dill, chives and eggs to bowl, toss gently.
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potato mixture, toss gently to combine.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.